Give your lawn & landscape a new look with a total renovation & makeover from Infantry Landscaping. Serving residential and commercial clients in Atlanta including Buckhead, Chastain Park, Midtown & many surrounding areas.
Is your curb appeal in need of a redo? Are weeds overtaking your lawn? Are areas eroding? Or are your landscape beds overgrown and have left you overwhelmed? Whatever issue you may be facing, it can create an aggravating situation to get your landscape back to its prime.
At Infantry Landscaping, our professional team has renovated dozens of properties throughout the Atlanta metro by efficiently removing aged landscapes/lawn areas, then crafting new landscaping and turf areas, and we have created just as many thrilled clients in the process!
1. Removing and hauling away old lawn or landscape elements, this generally involves heavy equipment such as a skid loader.
2. Correcting slopes to ensure proper drainage in the future.
3. Constructing hardscapes, such as retaining walls, paver patios, driveways or walkways.
4. Irrigation systems installation (both lawn & drip lines in landscape beds)
5. Landscape bed installation: digging out planned areas, then planting new trees & shrubs, installing rock, pine straw or mulch and edging (if requested).
6. Hauling in new topsoil if necessary and properly grading it out, (this step may take place before irrigation & landscape beds are installed).
7. Installing fresh sod to create a healthy lawn instantly.
The exact process for your specific project may differ slightly than listed above. If you have additional questions please give us a call, or schedule a consultation to get your next yard renovation started!
At Infantry Landscaping, we pride ourselves on actually answering our phones & email, as well as keeping you informed and up-to-date during all phases of your project.
Our team has several decades of combined experience in all aspects of the green industry, so you can rest easy knowing your outdoor space will be built & maintained to perfection.
Our teams complete every project on time (weather permitting), reducing the amount of time your home or business is spent “under construction”.
Book a consultation today!